By Helen Burns | Dated February 21, 2019 | 0 Comments
Last Saturday morning, the waiting room at Gordon Vet was buzzing at 7:30am. Sitting near the door was a young Labrador, happy to see everyone, looking as though nothing was […]
By Scott Lackenby | Dated July 16, 2014
Ticks are a big problem in the Gordon and Pymble area. We have just uploaded our ‘Owner’s Guide to Tick Poisoning’, to give you all the information you need about protecting your dogs and cats. It also outlines the symptoms of tick paralysis and will help you understand the treatment and interventions that may be needed for the best outcome and recovery, should your dog or cat ever suffer from tick paralysis.